Linux / DevOps Engineer
We are hiring multiple candidates with varying levels of experience as a Linux Systems / DevOps Engineer with Amazon Web Services experience to support environment consisting of Tomcat, Apache/PHP/MySQL among others.
The engineer will be responsible for systems administration, code deployment, continuous integration and infrastructure design. The engineer will work closely with the development and network operations teams to provide support where necessary. The person will be responsible for building and maintaining environments on Amazon Web Services.
- A solid idea of what is required for applications and infrastructure to be "cloud native"
- Unix/Linux Administration
- AWS administration and automation
- Strong experience in Shell, Python or similar scripting languages
- Set up and manage continuous integration/delivery tools - Jenkins/Maven/CruiseControl
- Troubleshoot common J2EE / LAMP application and environment issues
- Demonstrable expertise around specifying, designing, and/or implementing system health, performance monitoring tools, and software management tools for 24x7 environments
- Understanding of load balancing principles and approaches to scaling out of systems
- Familiarity with deployment methodologies and tools for application code
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Experience working as part of a distributed engineering team
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Fabric
Nuovo Solutions specializes in building applications, system infrastructure and managing support solutions on many platforms. We have more than a decade of experience in working on various systems in the cable industry and related media companies.
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 22:45:24 PDT