MUST have prior payroll experience.
• Responsible for all aspects of quality service for assigned clients
• Payroll data entry, processing, and distribution
• Review wage computed and correct errors to ensure accuracy of payroll
• Makes adjustments and deductions for each employee
• Assist in Auditing of preview payroll reports prior to transmission. Prepare and maintain employee files, assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentially.
• Will be responsible for processing weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly payrolls for 30+ clients.
• Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
• Process correct garnishment calculations
• Create and run reports as needed
• Assist Accounting in reconciliation of all Payroll related items
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma required
• 2 years previous payroll experience
• Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills are preferred
• Knowledge of multi-state wage and hour laws
• Payroll software experience
• Excellent time management habits; deadline driven with proven ability manage changing priorities
• Customer service oriented
• Proven ability to work both independently and with a team as required
Since 1995, Lyons HR has provided comprehensive HR solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. We can provide a variety of services, including payroll and tax administration, employee benefits, HR consulting, regulatory compliance, risk management, staffing, and recruiting. Lyons HR serves over 12,000 employees at more than 500 work sites in more than 43 states across the United States.
Lyons HR is a Human Resources Management company.
We provide a long list of HR services including:
Payroll & Tax Administration
Staffing & Recruiting
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 11:11:20 PDT