Senior Financial Analyst
Seeking a candidate with 3-5+ years of experience with planning and forecasting processes to work for a global entertainment company. Ideal candidate will have solid Excel skills, a strong understanding of accounting principles and Hyperion Essbase systems experience required.
Client is open to Contract or Contract to Hire.
Main responsibilities include:
- Prepares annual region budgets and interim forecast models.
- Interpret, analyze and advise management of financial results.
- Provides strategic direction for systems, projects, and programs in area of expertise to develop reporting and analysis tools for senior management.
- Communicate with peers from other divisions, executive management, and external sources.
- Reports on monthly financial performance to explain variances to budget assumptions for management to develop operational action plans as needed.
- Coordinates IT support to execute certain processes, troubleshoot technical difficulties, and define controls to maintain the integrity of system and ensures accurate reporting.
- Corporate Finance provides research and analysis on other Company-wide initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance, MBA a plus
- Hyperion Essbase
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (h/v-lookups, p-tables, some macro)
- Good understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Exceptional communication skills with clear and concise delivery
We are a recruiting firm specializing in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Tax, Audit, Operations, and Information Systems for fortune 1000 companies. We provide our clients with temporary and permanent professionals that possess high technical skills.
Beverly Hills, CA
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 16:37:24 PDT