Our client who is located in the Chelsea District of Manhattan seeks a Sr. Developer to joint their team. This position involves design and development of an internal tool to manage global publishing rights for music partners. The role asks for a mix of strong technical capabilities in addition to superb communication skills and, preferably, having a solid grasp of music rights and business insight.
• BA/BS degree in computer science or related field (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
• Minimum 5 years' of extensive coding experience in Python.
• Basic SQL knowledge
• Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
• Collect requirements
• Design, implement, test, and launch solutions
• Support users of the developed system
Nice to Haves:
• Extensive working knowledge of music publishing or experience working with music rights data.
• Experience with Google engineering technologies
• Experience with Hadoop/Map reduce technologies
• Some experience in Java
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AKORBI'S W-2. WE DO NOT DO ANY CORP-CORP or 1099 CONTRACTS
Headquartered in Dallas, TX, with additional offices in Lorton, VA, Houston, TX and field offices in Washington, D.C. & Los Angeles, CA, as well as international locations, Akorbi is ISO 9001, and WBE certified.
New York, NY
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 14:24:17 PDT