Perform design tasks, such as conceptual layouts, grading and drainage, associated with civil engineering projects. Work within AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016 and alongside existing office staff/management to successfully complete projects within established budgets and deadlines.
- Seeking a recent graduate (0-2 years of experience).
- Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations (PA).
- Proficiency in technical skills in storm water management, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs.
- Demonstrated Civil 3D skills with the ability to design site layouts concept through completion.
- Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities.
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Engineer in Training (EIT) Certification preferred.
Contact: James Shih (201) 843-4400 ext. 225
HEPCO is an Engineering, IT, Telecommunications and Executive staffing company that works on both contract and permanent assignments. Whether you are a talented professional who would like to explore new opportunities, or a manager in need of additional support, you can count on HEPCO to provide you with world class customer service. HEPCO is committed to building long term relationships with both our clients and the professionals we place on specific client assignments.
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 08:10:28 PDT