Program Analyst - CMS SPARC 2016-166
ISHPI, a CMMI DEV/5 appraised, SPARC SB prime, is seeking a Program Analyst in Baltimore, MD. This position is contingent upon pending awards.
The CMS mission is to ensure effective, up-to-date health care coverage and to promote quality care for beneficiaries. The Agency works with the health care community to improve the quality and efficiency in beneficiaries' programs, services, and care; and to promote the fiscal soundness of an evolving health care system in the United States. CMS is also responsible for the Administrative Simplification provisions and insurance portability standards prescribed by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996 and for quality standards in health care facilities through the Agency's survey and certification activity.
- Provide analytical consultative services required to administer programs throughout all phases of business requirements analysis, software
- design, system and performance testing, and implementation.
- Analyze and review budget, schedule, and other program resources.
- Identify resource shortfalls and make corrective recommendations.
- Participate in analysis sessions to provide program requirements.
- Review the business and system, software and system integration requirements to ensure the
- requirements meet the program needs.
- Consider alternatives and develop recommendations. Identify, communicate and resolve risks.
- Identify and resolve issues to eliminate or mitigate the occurrence of consequences that may impact the success of the project.
- Research and analyze resource material. Monitor system tests; reviews test results; identify project issues.
Requirements (education/experience/certifications): N/A
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Ability to pass a background investigation
ISHPI works in concert with other defenders of the Homeland to fortify national preparedness, agility, strength and advantage in the cyber domain - a readiness state we refer to as an Holistic CyberStance. Using our integrated Holistic service solutions fortified with CyberSmithedTM and ActiveDefenseTM processes, we weave the armor and forge the weapons that enable our clients to maintain a dominating i-Holistic CyberStanceTM - always ready to Anticipate, Defend, Exploit and Attack in the Cyber domain. Out Information Operations, Advanced Information Services, C5ISR Engineering & Technical Services, and Training & Consulting business units work in unison to provide experienced people, proven processes, technology, advice and leadership to enable full spectrum Cyber capability.
ISHPI was born a cyber-services company supporting U.S. Armed Forces personnel and other direct defenders of the homeland with a heavy focus on emerging asymmetric Information Operations. Our focus on cyber related services has held steady while our client base and functional capabilities expanded exponentially to envelop essentially all cyber impacted components of modern warfare. Philosophically, our approach to cyber surety has evolved to become Holistic in nature, based on a firm conviction that cyber activities are never truly secure unless every layer of the OSI model and every human input associated with the activity is Holistically engineered and integrated for cyber security.
In 2014 ISHPI acquired Advanced Information Services Inc., a globally recognized leader in Software Development Quality and the winner of the 2013 Government Information Security Leadership Award for secure software lifecycle practices and the IEEE Computer Society Software Process Achievement Award. The acquisition added CMMI Maturity Level 5 Cyber-Secure Software Development to ISHPI's Holistic CyberStance Strategy.
Ishpi Information Technologies, Inc. (DBA ISHPI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer which governs all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected classification.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.ishpi.net/careers as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please contact us at www.ishpi.net
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 15:30:32 PDT