Syspro Financial Consultant (Remote Opportunity w/ Travel)
Syspro Financial Consultant (Work from Anywhere) ( Travel Required)
Financial Consultant - Remote Opportunity - Minimum 25% Travel Involved
Compensation: negotiable based on experience.
Edgeware provides a total business solution for mid-market companies, specializing in the implementation, consulting and support of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relations Management (CRM) an Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) systems, Business Intelligence and e-commerce.
We a looking for highly motivated individuals for opportunities as an Syspro Financial Consultant
This position is ideal for someone who has
- Min 3 to 5 years of hands on ERP Implementation, Accounting, or Controller experience using Syspro ERP software.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other applicable degree
- Candidate must have a strong accounting/operations background with a good understanding of inventory control, order entry, purchasing procedures, manufacturing processes, & IT functions
- Above average level of technical proficiency with MS Office, Email, PowerPoint, Word, Google Docs, CRM systems and Go-To-Meeting necessary to conduct business related functions.
- Experience in designing SYSPRO chart of accounts, setting up SYSPRO GL integrations, writing financial reports
I hope to hear from you soon,
Edgeware has offices in New Jersey, Atlanta and Palm Beach.
We have just been recognized by the Georgia business community as one of the fastest growing technology companies and were rated in the top 5000 companies in the USA.
Our team of highly skilled and professional consultants ensure that every sale you make will be successfully implemented and becomes another of our hundreds of reference sites.
Tell us why you will be successful .
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 19:27:07 PDT