Senior MS - CRM .Net Developer
GREEN CARD OR CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
City of commerce headquartered apparel distributor is offering an opportunity for a skilled developer.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- The design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics CRM application
- Leverage technical and non-technical skills and work with business end-users, analysts and developers to ensure that the implemented solutions meet business requirements.
- Perform application/system design.
- Develop solutions using C# and other Microsoft tools.
- Perform data conversions to and from CRM application.
- Perform debugging and unit testing of code.
- Adhere to enterprise development standards and processes.
- Provide critical thinking and problem-solving services.
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings and other project status meetings as required.
- Experienced in Agile Software Development Life Cycle methodologies with demonstrated experience on an Agile team.
- Good problem solving skills, excellent coding/debugging skills, the eagerness to learn and apply new technologies and techniques
- Proven track record as a strong developer.
- 5+ years of software development experience using Microsoft technologies, including in-depth experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and CRM SDK
- Strong experience and understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, database concepts and constructs.
- Extensive experience participating in/leading requirements analysis, specification writing, system architecture and design, high level design, detailed design, coding, testing, debugging, integration, and documentation.
- Thorough understanding of source control, unit testing, and continuous integration practices through Visual Studio and TFS.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with users across the organization.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical designs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project needs.
- Ability to solve technical issues independently or with limited guidance.
- Possess a high level of MS CRM Dynamics expertise and capabilities as a developer and administrator.
- Extensive professional experience in a Software Developer and Application Support roles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of MS CRM Dynamics architecture and Microsoft Dynamics specific development environments.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics integration with SharePoint.
- Microsoft certifications such as Microsoft Certified Solution Developer and Microsoft Certified Application Developer are a plus.
- Experience using Scribe in conjunction with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint - configuring, supporting, and deploying
- Experience with data warehousing.
- Experience with SSIS
- Experience developing PowerShell scripts
- Web development skills (HTML 5.0, CSS, jQuery) highly desirable.
B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related technical discipline.
Preferred MS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
medical, dental, vision, education reimbursement, two weeks vacation, credit union, 401k with company matching,
inhouse parking and exercise facility, ten holidays, quarterly reviews, long and short term disability
SYSTEMATICS AGENCY is Los Angeles' oldest and most trusted I.T. recruiting firm, having successfully filled permanent and contract assignments with several thousand California, Nevada and Arizona firms since its inception in 1964.
FEES ASSUMED BY CLIENT FIRMS
Los Angeles, California 90049
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 18:51:53 PDT