.Net Developer (Smithtown, NY)
We are seeking a Creative, Motivated Software Developer with a current experience Developing Microsoft Based Applications using C# on a .Net Platform. We have a State-of-the-Art Environment where you will have access to the Latest Tools, Technologies and Training. You will have Ample Opportunity to let Your Creative Juices Flow Sharpen Your Technical Edge While Having Fun Doing So.
• Design, Develop and Maintain Applications and a Front End Ecommerce Platform, some of which are:
• CRM (Custom Developed)
• Order Management
• Inventory Management
• Warehouse Management
• Investigate and Evaluate Software, Tools and Technologies to Improve the Development Environment, Constantly Seeking Better Ways of Doing Things.
• Will Work Both Independently and in Team Environments
• Will be Able to Deal With Evolving/Changing Requirements
• Will Seek Out Defects in Previous Code and Fix It.
• Will have a Proactive Mindset and Will Go The Extra Mile to Get Things Done Right
• ASP.Net, C#, .Net 3.5, Web Services
• Strong SQL
• Source Control, Testing/Quality Assurance of Developed Applications
• Should have prior experience with Ecommerce related Development
• Experience with MS Access, IIS, Ajax, XML, and EDI is a plus
• Must be Open to Occasional Long Hours
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Smithtown, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ
Very well established national B2B Insurance Services Firm
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 10:40:41 PDT