Senior UI Developer
Seeking a Web Developer to join a group responsible for ensuring the timely development, testing, and release of new interactive web products with a high degree of quality that exceeds customer expectations.
5-8 years of front end development experience building accessible, cross-platform web sites and web applications
- Experience building web applications
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with or exposure to Web Components & Polymer
- Knowledge of NPM & Gulp
- Knowledge of source control systems (Git, Subversion)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment tools (AntHill Pro, Jenkins, Travis CI)
- Knowledge of Web Performance best practices
- Experience with Analytics and Big Data (Omniture, Splunk)
- Agile development experience
- DevOps experience
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 10:41:57 PDT