Thermostat Repairer Supervisor (Provisional)
- Under direction, supervises Thermostat Repairers and other assigned personnel in the installation, repair, replacement, maintenance and testing of various types of thermostats and related equipment used for the control of heating, ventilation and air conditions systems. Makes inspections of equipment in order to determine required repairs and maintenance. Keeps records and makes reports.
- Supervises and is responsible for the work of thermostat repairers and other assigned personnel.
- Prepares work schedules and work assignments.
- Prepares job orders and requisitions for tools, equipment and materials.
- Makes inspections of equipment in order to determine required repairs and maintenance.
- Checks work progress.
- Keeps records and makes reports.
Thermostat Repairer Supervisor
- Open to each employee of all affected City agencies who on the day of the written test:
- is permanently employed in the title of Thermostat Repairer and
- is not otherwise ineligible.
- Undergo a background check, including a fingerprint screening and verification of education and work history.
CUNY offers a comprehensive benefits package to employees and eligible dependents based on job title and classification. Employees are also offered pension and Tax-Deferred Savings Plans. Part-time employees must meet a weekly or semester work hour criteria to be eligible for health benefits. Health benefits are also extended to retirees who meet the eligibility criteria.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are viewing this job posting in CUNYFirst, please click on "Apply Now" on the bottom of this page and follow the instructions.
If you are viewing this job posting externally, please apply as follows:
- Go to www.cuny.edu and click on "Employment"
- Click "Search job listings"
- Click on "More search options"
- Search by Job Opening ID number
- Click on the "Apply Now" button and follow the instructions.
April 30, 2017
JOB SEARCH CATEGORY
CUNY Job Posting: Support Staff
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer.
Location: City College of New York
Job Title: Thermostat Repairer Supervisor (Provisional)
Job ID: 16590
Full/Part Time: Full-Time