School of Business & Professional Studies Adjunct Instructor - Irvine Campus
Brandman University is a non-profit institution with a mission to provide students with a dynamic education based on excellence and flexibility that creates lasting value and relevance for evolving careers. Brandman University provides adult learners with broader access to quality higher education with cutting-edge curricula driven by innovative pedagogy and technology. Brandman has focused on developing an innovative curriculum approach for our programs, using a blended format of online and face-to-face instruction at our 28 campuses located in California and Washington.
Adjunct faculty are required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check as well as virtual orientation and training sessions to include FERPA, Prevention of Sexual Harassment, Blackboard and our Instructor Certification Class. Compensation for this training is provided.
School of Business & Professional Studies
- Adjunct (part-time) accounting instructors
- Qualifications: Candidate with a graduate degree in accounting, finance, or business with a background in financial statement analysis and knowledge of GAAP required. At least two years of relevant work experience required. Licensed CPA preferred.
- Adjunct Instructor for CSCU 200 – Intro to Computers and Data Processing
- Qualifications: Candidate with a graduate degree in computer science, information systems, business, or management with experience with common office software applications, spreadsheets, and database management and security. Familiarity with different computing platforms and some programming experience preferred, but not required.
- Adjunct (part-time) finance instructor
- Qualifications: Candidate with a graduate degree in finance, accounting, business, or management with experience in financial decision making. At least two years relevant working experience in financial statement analysis, value maximization, risk analysis, equity and debt financing, and capital management required.
These positions require prior teaching experience and an earned degree in a relevant discipline from a regionally accredited institution, an earned doctorate is highly recommended.
To apply, please submit the following in pdf format only:
- pdf copy letter of interest describing experience teaching adult learners
- pdf copy of resume or curriculum vitae listing courses taught and descriptions of the courses
- pdf copy of unofficial graduate transcripts (preferred Ph.D. in any of these disciplines)
- Highly recommended - pdf copies of teaching evaluations
Submit your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Apply for School of Business & Professional Studies Adjunct Instructor - Irvine Campus
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly