Adjunct Instructor - Monterey Campus
Brandman University is a non-profit institution with a mission to provide students with a dynamic education based on excellence and flexibility that creates lasting value and relevance for evolving careers. Brandman University provides adult learners with broader access to quality higher education with cutting-edge curricula driven by innovative pedagogy and technology. Brandman has focused on developing an innovative curriculum approach for our programs, using a blended format of online and face-to-face instruction at our 28 campuses located in California and Washington.
Adjunct faculty are required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check as well as virtual orientation and training sessions to include FERPA, Prevention of Sexual Harassment, Blackboard and our Instructor Certification Class. Compensation for this training is provided.
Three credit blended lecture courses require 3 hours of scheduled face-to-face meeting and 2.5 hours of online engagement with the students in the Blackboard class site spread over a minimum of 3 days per week outside of the class day. Contact hours for courses that are fewer or greater than three credits will be adjusted accordingly.
- Criminal Justice - Monterey Campus
- Sociology - Monterey Campus
- Psychology - Monterey Campus
These positions require prior teaching experience and an earned degree in a relevant discipline from a regionally accredited institution, an earned doctorate is highly recommended.
To apply, please submit the following in pdf format only:
- pdf copy letter of interest describing experience teaching adult learners
- pdf copy of resume or curriculum vitae listing courses taught and descriptions of the courses
- pdf copy of unofficial graduate transcripts (preferred Ph.D. in any of these disciplines)
- Highly recommended - pdf copies of teaching evaluations
Submit your materials to email@example.com .