Fulltime Faculty - Social Work
Fulltime Faculty Openings
Blended and Online Courses
Brandman University is a non-profit institution with a mission to provide students with a dynamic education based on excellence and flexibility that creates lasting value and relevance for evolving careers. Brandman University provides adult learners with broader access to quality higher education with cutting edge curricula driven by innovative pedagogy and technology. Brandman has focused on developing an innovative curriculum approach for our programs, using a blended format of online and face-to-face instruction at our 28 campuses located in California and Washington, and a fully online format for online students located across the country. For more information, visit us at www.brandman.edu.
Responsibilities of Brandman University full-time faculty include teaching, mentoring and service. Research is supported but not required. All Faculty positions are non-tenure track, normally hired at the rank of assistant professor. We offer competitive salaries with generous benefits.
School of Arts and Sciences
(Location: To be determined)
This position includes shared responsibility for curricular administration of the Masters of Social Work Program.
Minimal requirements for the position are:
- Doctoral degree in social work or related field.
- MSW from a CSWE-accredited program.
- At least two years of postmaster’s supervised clinical practice experience.
- Experience with CSWE accreditation process.
- Experience in online and/or blended/hybrid instruction and curriculum development.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Clinical experience in one or more of the following areas: child welfare, medical social work, military or trauma work, gerontology, community organization.
- Supervisory experience with social work field education.
- Experience teaching adult learners in a college environment.
- Interest in continuously exploring new technology.
If you want to apply your teaching experience and passion for adult learning in an environment that is student centered and values integrity, collaboration, and innovation, Brandman University is the place for you.
Please submit a cover letter, curriculum vita, salary history, and the names of at least three references to you online application.