Document Solutions Coordinator - IMT Document Management
Azusa Pacific University is a comprehensive, evangelical, Christian university located 26 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. A leader in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities, APU is committed to excellence in higher education. Offering over 80 bachelors, masters and doctoral programs on campus, online, and at seven regional centers across Southern California, APU has been recognized as one of U.S.News & World Report's Best Colleges for seven years running. The university provides outstanding opportunities for staff in advancement, professional growth, and Christian ministry. APU seeks staff who model excellence in their discipline and have a clear and compelling understanding of their faith and Christian commitment.
For staff positions, please apply directly at: http://apustaffjobs.silkroad.com
The Document Solutions Coordinator is responsible for supervising a team of student employees and guiding continuous improvement in delivery of the services provided by Document Solutions. Since our services bridge business needs with technical services, you should possess functional as well as technical skills.
Bachelor Degree in Communications, Business, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent experience required.
Experience in a coordinator role
Experience in customer service, and solutions technology
Experience in business development and in analyzing and solving complex problems
Experience with Document Management/Imaging, Scanning, Collaboration, Workflow systems a plus
Working knowledge of University systems and infrastructure preferred.
Knowledge of various administrative software, including Google Apps.
Ability to learn university-specific software applications including, but not limited to Support ticketing systems, Wiki Collaboration (Confluence), Project/task management (e.g JIRA).
Experience working with management and well-versed in the practices and demands of progressive and evolving Services organizations.
Primary Duties/Essential Functions
Service Coordinator Duties:
- Understand and master each scanning service provided to University.
- Create written procedures for each service.
- Assist in service trainings for clients.
- Participate in team system management.
- Troubleshoot system issues as needed.
- Monitor all entries for accuracy and detail on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor and track all services status and report status to team members.
- Maintain documentation for all completed and on-going service agreements.
- Assist Application Administrator; build new services, create new users, troubleshoot issues.
- Troubleshoot any client issues, creating work orders if escalation is needed.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of materials for training and procedural guidelines for student and client use.
- Train client staff in application procedures and issue reporting.
- Assist in team best practice documentation.
- Report any client requests for changes, new features, additional search criteria to appropriate team member with clarity and accuracy.
Student Supervisor Duties:
This individual has the skills to mentor student employees, professionally and spiritually. An ability to create a bond with each student and make them feel a part of the team at the same time training them to be a skilled employees. An eye for seeing each student's strengths and matching the scanning project to those strengths. Having the ability to engage team members to come alongside the student with training process and team building. The ability to make the work environment a positive place as well as a learning place for students. This individual will have the vision and skills to take the students to the next level.
Azusa Pacific University is a Christ-centered, multicultural community that values and seeks faculty and staff who are committed to diversity, work effectively with diverse populations, and engage others in ways that honor our rich cultural mosaic and biblical foundation.
Click below to discover some of the many benefits APU employees enjoy including competitive health care options, an 8% retirement match, and a generous tuition discount.
You can learn more about APU by watching the stories of faculty, staff, and alumni as they carry out our mission here: http://www.apu.edu/stories/
Azusa Pacific University will conduct a background check on all final candidates.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and the position will remain open until filled unless otherwise stated. Azusa Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.