Instructor of Integrative Physiology and Health Science
Instructor - Alma College Department of Integrative Physiology and Health Science
Alma College Department of Integrative Physiology and Health Science invites applications for a 9-month, non-tenure track position. Responsibilities include teaching lecture and laboratory classes within the department. The successful candidate must be able to contribute to departmental offerings in Human Nutrition, Human Physiology and Exercise Physiology. Further background in Clinical ECG Interpretation and Stress Testing is required.
- Masters degree in exercise science/physiology or related area; emphasis in clinical exercise physiology
- Experience teaching exercise science/physiology courses at the university/college level
- Able to interact effectively with students, faculty and staff
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong background in a clinical setting with strong clinical skills
- Experience in academic advising
The position will begin August 21, 2017. Please send a letter of application, curriculum vitae, and names of three references to: Dr. Karen Ball, Chair, IPHS Department, 614 W. Superior St., Alma College, Alma, MI 48801, email@example.com.
Review of applications will begin April 7, 2017 and continue until the position is filled.
A Phi Beta Kappa institution, Alma is a selective, baccalaureate liberal arts college committed to academic excellence and an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty, staff and student body. For more information about the College, visit http://www.alma.edu.