Team Coordinator, Level V- Nursing & Allied Health
This full time, 12-month evening position is responsible for the coordination and delivery of support services for all programs within the Division of Nursing and Allied Health. The Team Coordinator will create and implement action plans to insure delivery of support for Administration, faculty, staff and students. Must be able to work independently and with a team on assigned projects. This position requires afternoon and evening hours, in addition to potential weekend hours for program support.
Examples of Duties:
- Maintains confidential information of a personal nature involving students and faculty and preparing confidential materials for processing.
- Prioritizes and organizes office workflow. Insures that routine faculty requests for maintenance, instructional materials and supplies are met.
- Produces reports/presentations as directed.
- Assists students with guidance related to advising, class locations and program information.
- Updates and maintains student files for effective communication.
- Assists with database creation, updates, and implementation for monthly monitoring of supplies for Division.
- Prepares requisitions and check requests and follows through to completion of the process.
- Completes duties and responsibilities in compliance with college standards, policies and guidelines.
- Creates and maintains grade spreadsheets for faculty.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and to adhere to deadlines.
- Organizes documentation and maintain files on activities relating to curriculum, assessment, accreditation, and compliance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree required.
- Knowledge of student information systems (Banner preferred).
- Experience and demonstrated competency of computer programs such as: Microsoft word, outlook, excel & publisher.
- Experience gathering, compiling and trending data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle a large variety of details and to work with all levels of college community.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Women and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
As a New Jersey First Act Employer, new employees must establish a primary residence in New Jersey within one year unless an exemption applies