We are looking for a Tax Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining the various taxes the Company is subject to including sales, franchise, income and international taxes. This position will be involved with data gathering and report preparation as well as working with our outside tax advisors.
• Using the company's systems to gather and maintain various information needed for tax returns.
• Develop and analyze reporting for taxes and its impact on the business
• Prepare GAAP tax provision
• Manage outside tax advisors
• Report analysis and findings to executive team
• 5+ Years previous experience in accounting or other related fields
• International tax knowledge preferred but not required
• Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
• Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
• Detail and deadline-oriented
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
JRJR Networks is a growing family of direct-to-consumer companies, each of which keeps its own unique identity. Within these networks, tens of thousands of men, women and families run their own independent businesses.
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 07:06:51 PDT