Application Support Analyst (Bilingual-Spanish)
The goal of the Technical Support Team is to strategically manage Aret's relationships with customers by ensuring that applications are running properly and that the user base has all tools needed to solve business problems being encountered in the field. The Application Support Analyst will manage customer relationships by supporting application functionality and upgrades, providing consulting and training over the phone, writing specifications and user training and proactively working with customers to provide them with the services they require. This position provides direct daily contact with our global client base and may offer the option of flexible hours or alternate shifts.
• Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English (written and verbal)
• Ability to troubleshoot complex problems
• Desire to work in business and technical areas in a customer-facing role
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft based operating system
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the desire to succeed in a team environment
Optional Relevant Experience:
• Understanding of Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or Operations
• Understanding of Computer Science Concepts, basic LAN/WAN Networking
• Oracle/DB2/SQL Server
• Ability to assist in development of business requirements, specification and testing of software systems
• Fluency in an additional foreign language considered a plus, especially Portuguese, Japanese or Mandarin
Please submit your resume and unofficial college transcript.
Aret Inc. is a growing software and consulting firm committed to delivering elegant, effective supply chain planning solutions to a worldwide client base. For over twenty-five years, Aret has been a client-centered, solution-focused firm devoted to innovation and excellence. Aret has a sterling reputation for delivering state-of-the-art software, effective consulting services and excellent solution support.
Aret has offices in New York City and Pennington (very near Princeton) New Jersey. We provide a dynamic and friendly work environment and offer a competitive salary, health and dental plans, profit sharing, a 401(k) plan and more. Aret is an equal opportunity employer.
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 13:21:55 PDT