Help Desk/Field Engineer
We are looking for a smart, experienced individual to provide remote and on-site Help Desk services to our clients. This position is ideal for a hands-on, well rounded engineer who desires to be involved in all aspects of the IT field. The position requires attention to detail and time management skills for support of desktop and peripherals as well as operating system and Microsoft application support. Individual will need to be self-motivated, detail and process oriented, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and have solid problem solving/troubleshooting abilities.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software.
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically.
- Recommend hardware and software improvements.
- Track customer issues and resolutions.
- Stay on top of current technologies and industry trends.
Talents, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Must be self-motivated, detail and process oriented, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and have solid problem solving/troubleshooting abilities.
- Possesses ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Possesses ability to interpret variety of instructions furnished in written/oral/diagram/schedule form.
- Ability to read and comprehend written technical information in the form of technical manuals, parts books and relevant publications.
- Possesses ability to work in fast paced and changing environment.
- Possesses excellent telephone skills in leading users to solutions.
- Understands business implications of decisions; aligns work with strategic goals, is cost conscious.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Proven customer facing field experience.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelor's degree, technical school or higher in Information Technology or related field preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience and expertise working in a Help Desk support environment.
- Previous work for a managed service provider is a plus.
- Experience with ticketing system (Connectwise, Autotask or similar).
- Experience with RMM systems (Kaseya, Enable or Labtech).
- Experienced with Office 365 Administration.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Compensation: Competitively based on experience and qualifications. Generous bonus plan included. Healthcare and Retirement plans included. Ongoing training and certification opportunities included.
Additional requirements for consideration
- Proven prior compensation
- Reliable transportation
Sabio Information Technologies is a Miami based customer-focused Managed Services firm, providing exceptional service to small and medium business in the South Florida area for the past 15 years.
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 18:14:21 PDT