Support Analyst (MUST have T-SQL knowledge)
Provide technical telephone and electronic support to customers; Answer complex questions on function and usage of supported applications and products used by customers; access and use support information maintained in the internal knowledge base portal; promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image.
- Demonstrate excellent, professional telephone skills to establish rapport with customers, articulating in a clear and concise manner to answer/resolve clients' application questions or problems in the areas of function and usage of supported products and applications.
- Gather and log correct customer information into the system. Verify correct information is logged for each call and continue to detail information into the call log.
- Analyze data, diagnose system problem(s) and implement problem resolutions.
- Follow up with customers on status/resolution of each call. Convey customer feedback to the Team Lead or Group Manager.
- Dispatch to correct vendors and monitor for vendor ETA.
- Escalate vendor or customer calls through proper procedures to Team Lead.
Education and Technical Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Proficient PC skills (MS Office, Windows, Adobe, Internet) and other applications used for testing, troubleshooting and call logging.
- Practical knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
- Must have experience working with Tables, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions etc.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Prolonged use of telephone and computer while sitting at a desk/workstation in a general office environment
- Strong communication and customer service skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Good problem solving skills and ability to resolve general application problems via telephone.
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be local
Intellisoft supplies software to some of the largest system integration companies in the world. We provide products and services to the US Department of Defense, the Federal Aviation Authority, and several of the largest airports in the world.
We foster a relaxed but goal-oriented and self-sufficient work environment. Comfort and camaraderie are VERY important to us and our corporate culture is as dependent on personal interaction and team cohesion as it is on productivity and professionalism.
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 06:27:02 PDT