3rd Shift from the hours 11:30pm to 7:30am Tuesday - Saturday
- Should have the ability to manage numerous projects/details at a time.
- Should possess good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Should possess the skill of Teaming, Mentoring, Negotiation, Consultation - with customers, vendors, support groups, co-workers.
- Provide 24*7 Production support for various flat forms and Jobs (Mainframe & Unix,AS400).
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Should have good analytical skills in trouble-shooting, testing, architecture & solution development.
- Should possess good skills in the project management activities such as prioritization, scheduling, coordination, reporting.
- Should have basic understanding of interface/transfer processing approaches, business functions & their relationships.
Must Have Technical Qualifications:
- Should have Mainframe skills with JCL, TSO/ISPF, Connect: Direct, z/OS utilities, and TWS,Tivoli.
- Good understanding of z/OS file structures & handling, security, accounts, & permissions.
- Knowledge of JES2 and MVS commands with Main View monitor.
- Ability to run CA11-UCC7 and Tivoli Workload Scheduler.
- Perform Shutdown and IPL on HMC Console Mainframe.
- Create tickets for Support using Service Now.
- JCL experience with step restart via job card statement and over statement.
- VSE and knowledge of Active batch.
- PCS VSE Scheduler.
- VSE Partition priority (how to view and alter).
- Send listings to Barr/Xerox printer.
- Knowledge of IPL VSE Systems.
- Should have good understanding of cross platform protocols (both client and server perspectives) such as FTP,TCPIP,NETBACKUP,HOD.
- Good understanding of Networks and proxies such as VPNs, proxy architecture and functionality
- Should have Unix skills and various OS commands.
- Should have Windows skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, HOD, good understanding of Windows directory & file structures, security.
- Familiar with Tape Management and Silo Tape handling.
- AS400 skills commands and IPL'S.
BridgeView Partners was established in 2010 & is Privately Owned. We are an Infrastructure Services firm focused on Optimization, Execution and Operational Excellence. Our leadership consists of a multi-sector CIO Leadership team comprised of delivery oriented, pragmatic individuals. We also act as a recruiter for our valued clients.
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 11:19:07 PDT