Senior SSIS - SSRS Developer
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Santa Monica office equipment firm is seeking a skilled SQL SERVER Developer.
- Participate in the design and engineering of database development projects using the latest industry standards, tools and techniques. Support, maintain and enhance existing applications.
- Design and develop applications and solutions to meet business requirements as well as technical standards with emphasis on usability, lasting design, maintainability, reliability, performance, and scalability.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with key business users including Executive staff.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization; influence change as needed.
- Communicate and collaborate appropriately and diplomatically with our clients; reserve debate and approval discussions for internal decision makers.
- Actively participate in all stages of SDLC.
- Proficient in the use of Source Code Control tools and processes.
- Participate in code reviews in accordance with team processes/standards.
- Use appropriate change management procedures.
- Use and comply with all policies and processes in the organization.
- Provide on-call support for applications as required. Occasionally may also need to provide weekend support.
- Be willing to travel when needed - infrequent and minimal.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in IT, MIS or Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years developing in Microsoft technologies.
- 3+ years of database development.
- Prior experience in technical design of complex database development projects.
- Extrapolating business requirements and translating into them technical designs.
- SQL Server
- Writing stored procedures
- Writing & troubleshooting advanced SQL queries
- Adept at SQL query performance diagnosis & tuning
- SSRS - SQL Server Reporting Services
- SSIS - data integration & workflow
- User defined SQL functions & types
- Temp tables & CTEs (Common Table Expressions)
- Table variables
- Ways to avoid using cursors
medical-dental-vision; flexible benefits package, short and long
term disability, life and accident insurance, 401k matching,
gym membership, enclosed parking, company cafeteria, 10
holidays, 2 weeks vacation, discount on company products
SYSTEMATICS AGENCY is Los Angeles' oldest and most trusted I.T. recruiting firm, having successfully filled permanent and contract assignments with several thousand California, Nevada and Arizona firms since its inception in 1964.
FEES ASSUMED BY CLIENT FIRMS
Los Angeles, California 90049
Santa Monica, CA
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 18:47:29 PDT