Support Manager for Restaurant Cleaning Third Shift - NYC (Manhattan)
Opportunity: We have a rare opportunity for a customer management role in our fast growing restaurant cleaning division. Excellent opportunity for advancement for the right person with the right experience. If you have experience in all phases and level of cleaning commercial kitchens and equipment and have experience managing and training workers to execute those services, then we want to speak with you. Excellent base salary with additional commission bonus opportunity.
• Bi-lingual Spanish
• Experience in the proper processes for restaurant kitchen cleaning both front / back of the house
• Knowledge of proper processes to break down kitchen equipment for cleaning
• Knowledge of specific cleaning chemicals and techniques required to properly clean commercial kitchens
• Ability to work third shift on a rotating schedule 5 days a week
• Even temperament- doesn't get to high or too low- calming attitude
• Ability to resolve customer and labor issues quickly and effectively through communication
• Experience in working with commercial kitchen cleaning workers
• Flexible with work schedule
• Team Player
Like to Have:
• Experience as supervisor of a commercial cleaning operation in Restaruant or Food service facilities
• Experience in working with third party subcontractors
• Ability to assist with recruitment of new subcontractors
• Ability to monitor service execution including cost of supplies and maintaining proper inventory levels of chemicals.
Director of Recruiting
Capital combines more than 80 years of Business Services Management with next-generation capabilities to provide complete solutions to today's facilities marketplace. We lead the industry in delivering innovative services, making us the preeminent facilities management partner in the United States.
New York, NY
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 09:09:19 PDT