Sr Application Manager
ProHealth staff i seeking a Senior Manager, Application Services HR/PR, ERP Ops to be responsible for leading the support organization for all HR/PR applications in the IS ERP portfolio.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
• 5 years of Information Services leadership experience, and 7 years total relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience.
• Key experience highlights include: Demonstrated ability to create and successfully execute strategic plans for highly complex issues; healthcare information services operations and support; experience standardizing complex and disparate processes; methodologies related to application management such as system deployment, support, and life cycle; experience in process improvement methodology, change management, operational improvement in complex systems.
• Proven ability to interact at and communicate to all levels of an organization. Organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills and the ability to manage shifting priorities are critical for success in this position.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multi-disciplinary groups and to accomplish work through subordinate managers and supervisors, or high level individual contributors.
• Respected leadership skills, particularly in the areas of application life-cycle management with detailed knowledge regarding core vendor strategies.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage information technology in large and complex organizations cost efficiently and effectively.
• Proficiency with MS Office suite of products.
• Possesses exceptional planning and organizing capabilities.
We are a full service health staffing agency offering a variety of positions on a temporary to direct hire basis with well-known and renowned local clients.
To view Clinical , Allied, Marketing and IT Healthcare profiles please visit us at:
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 07:28:12 PDT