Press Release Writer and Editor
The primary function of the Public Relations Writer/Editor is to oversee the process of writing and editing press releases for multiple clients in a spectrum of industries.
This position works closely with the firm's Director of Public Relations and the firm's PR Specialist team to handle the day-to-day PR activities firm-wide. This includes developing strategic PR topics and articles for clients in niche markets. This position reports to the Director of Public Relations.
- Create and implement effective PR campaigns
- Write PR articles for firm's clients
- Edit already written PR articles for firm's clients
- Oversee the publishing and effectiveness of the PR campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis on Communications, Journalism, Public Relations and/or English
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in communications and/or journalism
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of AP Style and the ability to learn and apply the firm's writing style guide
- Proven ability to effectively handle complex subject matters
- Cover Letter (required) should tell us why you would be a good fit for our company and what you can bring to the table (applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed)
- Limit your resume to 1 page ONLY
- Please include your desired salary in your cover letter
We are a boutique public relations firm focusing on PR strategies of elite individuals and global brand companies.
Google us - https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=icmediadirect.com
Our clients - http://www.icmediadirect.com/our-clients.php
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 22:55:31 PDT