C# .Net Developer
CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCT REQUIRED
Los Angeles based quantative investment management firm with assets in excess of $1B
is seeking skilled C# developer to work in a fast paced paced, entreprenurial and casual envcironment.
- Develop software, primarily in C#
- Provide expertise in the use of the Microsoft .Net stack, including best practices and design patterns.
- Significantly contribute to software design and architecture
- Develop both new applications and improve our existing ones in performance, capability, and reliability
- Deep understanding of the C# language through version 5.
- Expert in the Microsoft .Net runtime through version 4.5, including WCF, LINQ, TPL, and other modern libraries
- Expert in best practices and design patterns in Microsoft .Net
- 5+ years of recent software development experience in C#
- 4-year college degree or higher
- Experience with Microsoft WPF
- Experience with SQL and / or experience working with large, complex data sets
- Strong math background
- Familiarity with financial data
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Highly competitive base salary, investment opportunities
- Profit sharing bonus, 10 holidays
- Health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance
- 401K mathing + educational assistance
SYSTEMATICS AGENCY is Los Angeles' oldest and most trusted I.T. recruiting firm, having successfully filled permanent and contract assignments with several thousand California, Nevada and Arizona firms since its inception in 1964.
FEES ASSUMED BY CLIENT FIRMS
Los Angeles, California 90049
Los Angeles, CA
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 18:59:26 PDT