Accounts Receivable Collections Associate
Accounts Receivable & Collections Associate
Established business seeking an Accounts Receivable & Collections Associate; which will provide a variety of administrative and clerical work for the Accounting Department assisting in the Accounts Receivable, Collection and Billing areas. Performs various routine calculating, posting, and verification of financial data to maintain accounting records.
In addition to the requirements below, our client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk with excellent communication skills, keen attention to detail, and strong organizational skills. If that describes you, we want to hear from you!
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
JOB REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• AA Degree, with accounting subjects; Bachelors Degree preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years experience in credit and collection Great Plains experience preferred
• Excellent attention to detail required and followed thru skills.
• Clear written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have the ability to multi-task, while maintaining composure.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and be able to meet deadlines when needed.
• Must be proficient in computer applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
• Must demonstrate discretion and confidentiality when representing the company.
• Ability to take additional responsibilities as required
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Numerically accounts for all invoices generated each day and mails invoices timely.
• Maintaining an up-to-date billing system and filing.
• Assists in maintaining customer contact regularly to ensure timely collection and a current aging.
• Updates the status of accounts, matches invoices with checks received, and inputs cash receipts on a daily basis.
• Assists customers in resolving invoicing concerns and discrepancies and services past due accounts while communicating company policy and procedure regarding customer accounts. Investigating and resolving customer queries
• Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Balances and reconciling Accounts Receivable at month end and ensures appropriate account distribution and pricing.
• Processing payments and applying payments to customer accounts
• Running A/R against balance report and reconciling with books
• Preparing bank deposits
• Assists in credit and collection by phone
• Assists in various tasks in Great Plains such as:
• Printing out A/R aging, faxing, emailing customers
• Putting notes in customers accounts
• Prints out invoices from BatchMaster and proofs of deliveries when requested.
• Processes credit application in Microsoft Word
• Performs a variety of related accounting tasks, as required
For immediate consideration, please apply by registering in our website:
Www.ResourceEmployment.com Enter position Job Order #26172.
We do receive a number of applications, so we will not review any submissions that do not adhere to these criteria and only candidates selected for interview will be contacted**
Resource is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Resource complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO is The Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Resource is a staffing and recruitment industry leader with thousands of satisfied clients nationwide. We offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work for our clients in either full-time, part time, temp to perm or temporary positions. We pride ourselves on our focus on helping our employees find their next job.
Los Angeles, CA
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 08:20:49 PDT