We are hiring a Enterprise Architect for a Contract position in Plano, TX
FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, contact ANY of us direct, referencing the job# below:
JOANNE SMITH: (800) 732-4680 x720
KIANA AREVALO: (800) 732-4680 x703
ADAM WEBB: (800) 732-4680 x711
LINDSEY YOUNG: (800) 732-4680 x713
Position: Enterprise Architect
JOB REF#: 29164
Duration: 24+ Months (On-going Contract)
Location: Plano, TX 75024 (on-site only)
Rate: Open/Market Rate, depends on experience level (W2 ONLY)
** We will NOT accept 3rd party, Corp to Corp (C2C) or Independent (1099) contractors for this role **
Enterprise Architect will support the architecture and design team and activities for large enterprise IT projects in the accounting and tax finance area. This person will influence architecture plans for future financial system implementations. They will be part of the ERP replacement project, supporting the architecture, design and activities for large enterprise efforts in the accounting and tax finance area. They will interact with IT, Accounting, Tax, Treasury, and HR business units.
• Successfully balance multiple assignments and priorities
• Assist with data modeling, process flow analysis, and definition and refinement of business processes
• Lead and execute proofs of concept with new and emerging technologies
• Maintaining applications compliance for financial, audit, and security requirements
• Translate business needs into technical architecture requirements
• Apply multiple technical solutions to a business problem
• Comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies quickly
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
• 7 years of IT experience
• 4+ years of experience developing architectures for and designing highly available systems using J2EE, SOA, and open source technologies
• Experience working with SAP4/HANA platform and applications
• Experience developing architectures for large, complex Accounting and Tax applications
• Excellent and demonstrable modeling skills
• Experience with enterprise application integration in complex and distributed environments that include multiple data centers
• Experience developing strategy for enterprise, such as deployment models, delivery models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), information protection, application access channels/endpoints.
• Experience evaluating and leveraging public, hybrid, and private cloud deployment models for enterprise applications
• Experience creating project solution blueprints, technical specifications, functional specifications, and detailed application design documentation
• Ability to influence and lead technical architecture design discussions
• Expertise in at least 2 IT disciplines in an open-systems environment, such as enterprise architecture, network architecture, systems engineering, network security, application development,
middleware platform development and management, database management, and technical operations
• Experience with SOA and enterprise services implementation
• Working knowledge of TOGAF 9.1, BPMN 2.0, and Archimate 2.0
• Experience with various project management methodologies, both from the Agile category and Waterfall
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
• Must reside locally and available to interview in-person
• Must have a stable work history, working in a similar role
• Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
• Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar technical field
• Working experience with IBM Rational (Telelogic, Popkin) System Architect
• Experience in automotive finance industry
• Experience with data quality, master data management, metadata management, data enrichment, and data lifecycle
• Experience with big data applications, data staging and preparation, and data analytics platforms and technologies
• Working knowledge of security technologies and considerations, including SAML 2.0, SSO, CIA triad, risk management, business continuity, high availability
• H1 Visa Transfers/Green Card processing.
• Open enrollment of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (Aetna).
• 401K Retirement program.
• Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit.
• Flex Spending Plan.
• Voluntary Life, AD&D, STD or LTD plans.
Calance is a recognized leader in providing top-tier Information Technology professionals across North America. With over 25 years of experience recruiting professionals ranging from Programmers to CIOs, Calance provide valuable staffing solutions for short and long term projects, as well as your permanent hiring needs. Our professionals are experts at helping organizations realize their information technology goals by selecting the best talent for each project or position.
Calance helps clients respond quickly to economic, strategic or technological changes by utilizing a flexible workforce. We offer highly-skilled professional IT consultants on a temporary or project basis. Consultants are employees of Calance while on assignment for the client, allowing for cost savings, risk management and operational benefits.
Calance's Contract-to-Hire option allows an IT organization to evaluate an individual before making a decision to bring them on as a full-time employee. Depending on the length of the temporary assignment, placement fees are waived or reduced.
Calance realizes that IT organizations often have needs for talented people to fill specific roles and that filling those needs can be challenging. Our highly experienced Account Managers and recruiting staff work closely with our clients to determine the desired skills, background and traits required for the position.
We apply our unique recruiting methodology to locate and recruit the most highly qualified candidates to match the requirements of your full-time employee position. Calance can assist in every step of the hiring process, from determining the exact job requirements to final negotiations, to help bring on-board the candidates you need.
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 02:19:46 PDT