Director of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
TurnKey Marketing is looking for a Director of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to join our Digital Marketing team. Defy the Status Quo! Local Candidates Only.
The Director of SEO is responsible for supervising and managing the digital marketing programs of a large nationwide group of automobile dealers. The Director of SEO sets the goals for subordinates through SEO best practices to improve rankings, traffic, and conversions. This position requires the use of Google Analytics, Google Drive, SalesForce, and Mac.
- Establish best practice initiatives to maximize output from combination of SEO efforts
- Lead digital planning, execution, optimization, and measurement/reporting
- Oversee all content across websites
- Be a leader in creation and presentation of marketing plans
- Identify digital marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Manage 3-6 direct reports
Required Skills and Experience
- Possess strong abilities to lead a team without supervision
- Extensive understanding of SEO principles and how to improve organic traffic
- Highly knowledgeable in Google Analytics and relating metrics to paid and organic traffic
- Management experience, minimum of 1-2 years experience managing at least 1 direct report
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and team management
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge and focus on marketing analytics and ROI
- Automotive industry experience
- Extensive HTML skills
- 3+ years experience working with analytics software
- 3+ years of experience working in the field of consumer marketing, digital marketing or equivalent relevant experience
TurnKey Marketing is a boutique traditional and digital marketing firm that serves automotive dealerships. Enjoy a fun work environment with competitive pay, rapid growth and advancement opportunities, and perks such as free team-based events and more.
Check out all of our positions at https://tkmkt.com/digital-marketing-jobs-inland-empire
We want to know how you can help grow our awesome team and we would love to hear from you!
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 12:10:48 PDT