Junior Affordable Housing Associate / Affordable Housing Associate
Seeking a professional, well-organized individual with great attention to detail to serve as a Junior Affordable Housing Associate. As a Junior Affordable Housing Associate, you will perform office management and administrative functions, as well as supporting project analysis and reporting needs. This position requires an individual who can maintain confidentiality, show initiative, and demonstrate sound decision-making skills. The ideal candidate for this position takes great pride in their work, has effective interpersonal skills, superior oral and written communication skills, and an advanced ability to organize.
- Provide support for CVR's Housing Choice Voucher program operations and special projects for external clients.
- Data management and analysis, as well as drafting summary reports. This includes arranging data in tables, charts and graphs, and using advanced Excel functions.
- Monitor multiple project timeframes and ensure deadlines are met through diligent follow-up and communication with staff.
- Identify issues and risks associated with procedures or processes, escalating issues when appropriate, and document process changes and lessons learned
- Assist with meetings and other executive events, including drafting agendas, coordinating logistics, managing correspondence, and drafting summaries of proceedings.
- Timely follow up and completion of quality control projects.
- Related duties as required or assigned.
Please submit salary history and requirements.
CVR ASSOCIATES, and the affiliated CVR companies, is a dynamic, results-oriented management consulting firm comprised of accomplished professionals with distinguished careers in the field of affordable housing. Founded in 1995, the CVR team offers real life experience and extensive knowledge of both the public and private sector. CVR's focus is to assist clients in realizing organizational efficiencies by providing technical assistance and program management to Public Housing and Housing Choice Voucher Programs. For more than 21 years, CVR',s team of professionals has provided technical assistance and program management to affordable housing programs across the country. CVR prides itself on providing extensive training, mentoring, and succession planning to its employees. We continue to expand, adding to our more than 350-member team across the nation. CVR has operations in Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New York, and Tampa, to name a few.
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 07:05:42 PDT