HR Software as a Service Implementation and Support Specialist
OnePoint Human Capital Management is an enterprise level human capital management software-as-a-service solution provider to mid size employers. We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Software support specialist to assist clients using our cloud platform for human resources, benefit enrollment, leave of absence management, time & labor management, and payroll.
Our HRIS Implementation and Support Specialists in our integrated group of Human Resources (HR) and Time & Labor Management (TLM) are responsible for implementation projects and support of new and existing clients on our HRIS and TLM modules and related products and services including, but not limited to: General HRIS, Benefits Administration, Recruitment, Leave Management, Affordable Care Act Reporting, Performance Reviews, Incidents and Workers Claims, Custom Workflows, Payroll Codes, Time and Attendance, Notifications and paperless documents.
HRIS Implementation and Support in our integrated HR/TLM department work in an integrated team environment and assist their team members with tasks such as data entry, setup and testing. Communication with sales staff and management on the status of new client progress and implementation details is key to OnePoint's quality customer service we provide to our clients. It is crucial to have the ability to effectively work and communicate with team members as part of a project management team.
As an HRIS Software Support Specialist, you are required to be able to:
- Successfully complete training on our time and attendance and human resources system, as is provided upon hire.
- Implement/Train/Support HR Modules including but not limited to Benefit Plan Administration, Recruitment Module, Workers Claims, Performance Review Module.
- Communicate issues and accurate resolutions in a timely manner to clients.
- Track task action items accurately and thoroughly in online HCM system.
- Prioritize tasks autonomously, by severity and client impact.
- Understand basic networking and desktop support concepts.
- Multi-task and maintain a high level of quality work.
- Supporting requests received via phone, email, CRM or internal request.
- Supporting trouble tickets and logging these into our company's web-based CRM system.
- Implementing new clients and converting clients off of competing platforms.
- Supporting hardware devices integrated to the HR and TLM modules.
- Work with Customer Service to familiarize them with new clients before assigning them to a permanent CSR.
- Develop and maintain a client training program via electronic documents, webinars and recorded sessions.
- Utilize light SalesForce administration.
- Support miscellaneous IT duties.
- Payroll/system tier 2 support including, but not limited to:
- Department/labor allocation reporting.
- Advanced payroll calculation setup/programming.
- General ledger setup and maintenance.
- Advanced report/export setup and maintenance.
- General system tier 2 support.
Successful HRIS Implementation and Support Specialist backgrounds should include:
- Knowledge of database software, human resource systems, payroll systems, spreadsheet software and Word processing software.
- Experience in Human Resources or Software Support role for a sizable organization or software provider.
- College degree or accreditation preferred.
- Two to five years experience in similar positions.
- A demonstration of strong customer relationship skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations.
- Experience working with a CRM or project management system.
- Knowledge of ACA and Benefits administration.
- Predictable and consistent work attendance.
OnePoint Human Capital Management is the affordable enterprise cloud HCM solution. OnePoint has one database and one employee record, giving you one seamless user experience across all functional areas. OnePoint HCM includes Payroll, Human Resources, Time and Labor Management, Recruitment, Benefit Enrollment, Leave Management, ACA compliance, and much more; all in a secure, cloud native environment. OnePoint HCM clients can access the application anywhere, anytime and on any device. Our target customer is the mid-size employer that desires a robust, and complete HR platform.
Santa Rosa, CA
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 14:20:16 PDT