Sr. Electrical Test Engineer
Sr. Electrical Test Engineer - Direct Hire - Rapid City, South Dakota (relo available)
If you are willing to accept the challenge you can grasp an opportunity to work in a true high tech environment that covers the Medical, Industrial, Mil/Aero and Enterprise Computing Industries. From day to day you can work on trains, surgical devices and industrial controls. We are a contract engineering firm that selectively tackles the industries newest products from design through factory integration and testing.
In this role you will design, test, simulate and troubleshoot analog, digital, power electronics and mixed signal electronic circuits that will be implemented into new and existing product lines.
This is an ideal position if you're looking for:
- Work in an exploding small business that is committed to their employees, innovation and quality
- Enjoy working with a diverse, motivated and knowledgeable team with decades of industry knowledge.
- Taking the lead in growing and organizing an expert team in a quick growth environment.
- Freedom to control your own success, your time and your value in the organization
Main Job Functions
- Designs, develops, and implements testing methods, software and equipment.
- Design and troubleshoot electronic circuits in a lab environment to include: analog, digital, mixed-signal and power electronics
- Architect, collaborate, create specs and design documentation for large scale test systems with a cross-functional team located in multiple locations
- Develop Test strategies and coverages to ensure product quality.
- Design systems level product qualification testing, production test requirements and hardware test plans
- Provide engineering support and guidance for new and existing product lines.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Possess 10+ years in the development of test hardware and software for RF, digital, analog embedded systems and power circuits
- 5 plus years of Labview experience.
- High level of knowledge of digital, analog and mixed signal circuits test with some of the following: RF, sensor, low level analog, instrumentation, energy storage, motion control, H-bridge, buck, boost and variant topologies
- Strong knowledge of DFM and DFT techniques; DFMEA, Risk Assessment and Six Sigma Design
- Schematic and board tools experience to include: Labview, Test Stand, Altium, Limited Software knowledge with Embedded firmware
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment
- Thorough understanding of embedded processor-based design, and the demonstrated experience in designing to the performance requirements
- Experience in design simulation tools, such as MATLAB, Simulink, PSPICE
- Extensive -hands on- lab experience, including debugging, and troubleshooting to the component
- Location: Rapid City, SD (relo available)
- Type: Full Time Salary
- Pay DOE 80k to 120k
DarCEO is a technology leader in the Engineering Services Industry with a unique model that solves traditional problems of product development and manufacturing. Our experienced, diversified organization integrates all engineering disciplines in product development and manufacturing. This end to end knowledge base streamlines the process and provides total solutions for complex, highly technical, high-reliability products.
Salt Lake City, UT
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 09:30:21 PDT