Client Support Technical Analyst
Application and technical support to the end users of the Lightbeam Healthcare Population Health Management software.
The Client Support Technical Analyst provides 2nd tier support and troubleshooting to clients on the Lightbeam Population Health Management software. The analyst receives, prioritizes, and resolves 1st level configuration changes.
• Provide 2nd tier support to end user on the Population Health Management software
• Review, troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve end user submitted issues
• Identify, record and thoroughly document findings and progression steps
• Assist with identifying, testing, and implementing workarounds for defect/bugs
• Escalate issues as appropriate to Development team providing detailed progression steps and findings
• Works closely with Project Manager(s)and Development to prioritize issues and establish resolution timeframes.
• Assist with testing of software releases prior to deployment to end users
• Perform first level configurations / customizations based on user need and request
• Provide weekly/monthly status reporting to End User on open request and issues
• Perform knowledge transfer through documentation and/or training to first level support personnel and end user
• Provide recommendations for training material and user guide improvements and revisions
• 2+ years of Microsoft SQL Server experience • Strong understanding and experience with data warehousing concepts
• Strong SQL Coding skills
• Advanced experience with Excel and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to balance multiple tasks and set priorities while performing effectively under pressure
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Keeping customers happy with prompt responses and excellent communication
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Healthcare knowledge a plus
• This positon has not direct report supervision responsibilities
• Candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision
Educational and Experience
o A relevant college degree, with 2+ years of professional experience o In lieu of a degree, equivalent professional experience may be considered
o Background in technical support, software testing or application engineering will be considered as an advantage, as well as experience with document/content management systems
Lightbeam Health Solutions, Inc. is a Population Health Management software vendor. We provide a single platform that facilitates end-to-end population management. Our comprehensive tool set supports Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), payers, large provider groups, health systems and other healthcare organizations who aspire to provide superior care to their patients at a lower cost.
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 14:54:34 PDT