Windows Systems Administrator with active Top secret clearance in Vien
We are hiring Windows Systems Administrator in Vienna, VA
Title: Windows Systems Administrator
Location: Vienna, VA
Duration: Full Time
Clearance: An active Top secret clearance is required.
- We are Seeking a candidate who have hands on experience as a Windows Administrator maintaining, troubleshooting, and enhancing Virtual Microsoft Windows environments
- Bachelors and/or advanced degree in Information Systems, Engineering or Computer Science, or demonstrated hands on experience working on Microsoft Windows environments, and demonstrated hands on experience as a Windows Administrator working in Virtual Microsoft Windows environments, would qualify.
- Hands on experience working on Microsoft Windows environments
- 3 years of demonstrated hands on experience as a Windows Administrator maintaining, troubleshooting, and enhancing Virtual Microsoft Windows environments
- Hands on experience providing the full range of MS Windows Administration
- Daily activities include Systems Monitoring, Diagnosing and correcting issues with Windows servers 2000, 2003, 2003R2 and 2008 and 2008R2 Assisting Analyst and system owners as needed Working with clients to establish and document meaningful IT Procedures, Standards and Processes where needed.
22nd Century Staffing, Incorporated (TSCSI) is a government focused Services and Solutions provider. Appraised at CMMi Level 3, certified as ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001, TSCSI has over 19 years of experience providing solutions and services to various Federal, State, and Commercial and Local agencies. TSCSI has won over 120 Prime Federal Contracts with a mix of 70/30 DoD and Civilian contracts. Our federal client list includes US Air Force, Army, Navy, DLA, DLI, Marine Corps, DIA, FBI, USDA, DOE, DOT, DOL and many other agencies. In addition, we are serving 150+ Prime Contracts with State and Local government in 49 states.
With D&B Open rating score of 95, we have been successfully serving customers with high customer satisfaction. Our customer focus with motivated employees alone made us to grow 300% in the last three years. With this growth we have reached 1200+ workforce across the US Continent and OCONUS, serving our clients with pride. We also have over 50 people supporting mission services in OCONUS in 8 different countries. With our high employee retention policy, well designed career growth through training and professional development
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:23:43 PDT