Enterprise Engineer - Washington, DC
LS Technologies, LLC is a superior provider of services including information technology, telecommunication solutions, program management support, and technical consulting to both the Federal Government and private industry. We are a veteran-owned small business led by a seasoned, diverse, and professional management team with in depth knowledge of the industry. We are an Affirmative Action (AA)/Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
LST is seeking an experienced Engineer to provide support for the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Enterprise Engineering Services (EES) Task Order on the SE2025 contract vehicle. The EES team supports the National Airspace System (NAS) and NextGen Office, specifically ANG-B2.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide engineering support to the ANG-B Enterprise Solutions and Integration organization.
- Provide objective, rigorous assessment of new NAS and NextGen programs to help identify opportunities to streamline, consolidate, integrate solution to enable investment, operational, or technical efficiencies.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the NAS as a system of systems, including its domains, its enterprise services, and its overall operational concepts
- Must have the knowledge and skills to manage multiple projects, keep track of and identify new task or adjust existing task and expectations as the project evolves
- Must have the proven social and interpersonal skills to coordinate with a team of professionals who are both technical and non-technical to keep everyone on task and progressing forward also ensure the team maintains a positive and collaborative relationship with external stakeholders
- Candidate should be familiar with the FAA Joint Resources Council (JRC), Architecture Review Board (ARB), Operations Integration Board (OIB), and similar decision making boards.
- Candidate should be familiar with and able to navigate through the artifacts of: NAS Enterprise Architecture, Segment Implementation Plans, Systems Engineering Manual, NAS Requirements Document,
- Knowledge/familiarity with FAA NAS cyber-security governance, policies, and architecture highly desirable
- Must have a minimum of 15-20 years of experience in engineering or contracting support.
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task, handle a high-paced work environment, and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent writing, oral communication, and organizational skills.
- Willingness to perform detailed work with little guidance and to interact in a positive manner with other government and industry personnel
- Applicants must possess or meet eligibility requirements for passing a background check.
Bachelor's Degree in engineering (civil, electrical, electronic, chemical, industrial, mechanical, aeronautical, avionics, environmental or computer) required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Consulting firm that supports that the Federal Aviation Administration
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 07:12:26 PDT