Sales Regional Account Manager
Sales Regional Account Manager
JOB TITLE: Sales Regional Account Manager
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent, Non Exempt, Base plus commission
REPORTS TO: Vice President Sales & Marketing
LOCATION: Weston, FL - region unspecified
TRAVEL: Approximately 10 - 40%, overnight stays required
Creates and develops ongoing business relationships with clients in all aspects of consultative sales approach including: pre-qualifying, needs assessment, selecting appropriate business solutions for their practice management needs, overcoming their objections and closing the sale . Performs long term consulting and negotiations requiring the use of independent judgment based on the client's needs for optimization of their software solution and business needs for future growth. Responsible for working with other departments in the design, development and testing of My Vision Express Software by performing the following duties.
Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
• Makes and answers current customer sales calls
• Promotes and provides demonstrations of specific feature sets within program
• Generates and/or tailors quotes and proposals
• Document user enhancement requests and communicates them to appropriate department
• Researches industry trends, companies, and jargon to more effectively communicate with clients
• Conducts calling campaigns to current customers to promote software add-ons, continued support, and use of software partners
• Provides developers with feedback on system functionality and features
• Test system enhancements
• Provides on-site demonstrations and works at trade shows to promote software
• Identify business needs and assist in development of appropriate solutions
• Help clients understand Industry requirements for EMR implementation
• Knowledge & Skill Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• At least 2 years experience in Optometry or Ophthalmology field preferred
• Possess a working understanding of the Information Technology field and terminology.
• At least 2 years experience in sales with cold calling over the phone
• Strong presentation skills, administrative/organizational skills, and verbal/written communication skills
• Previous experience delivering technical demonstrations to customers desired
• Microsoft Office and Google Software experience preferred
• Knowledge of eye care industry and best practices is a plus
This Job Description describes the essential functions and qualifications of the job described. It is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of the job.
Insight Software, L.L.C. strives to provide the best in electronic health records (EHR) and practice management solutions to eye care providers, as well as their practices and retail shops, with our flagship product, My Vision Express®.
We need talented professionals with eye care experience, people like you, to help us stay on the cutting edge of the industry.
Since 2004, My Vision Express has served the needs of optical retailers, optometrists, ophthalmologists, and opticians and is used in four different languages by over 15,000 eye care professionals around the world.
Insight Software has been included in the prestigious Inc. 5005000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States for the past four years and, according to the Business Journals, is among the top fifty performers in South Florida (four consecutive years), where Insight Software is headquartered.
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 14:58:53 PDT