Information Point Technologies is looking for highly motivated, dedicated, individuals who are inspired to learn new technologies available to web design. The purpose of this position is to design, layout, implement, and update web sites while working closely with clients. This web developer position is located in Fort Collins, CO and we require you to be in our office (no offsite) 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
Why You Should Work Here:
Working at iPoint is an opportunity for you to participate in a diverse group of individuals and contribute to the collaborative efforts of excellence that we all strive to create. You will have the chance to expand your knowledge of web development, and share your expertise with others. This allows for a creative, dynamic environment that supports, respects and encourages employees to push themselves.
While we work hard, we like to play hard too. We strive to make the work environment fun through activities like participating in charitable events where we play volleyball, dodgeball, and Scrabble. We have a strong tradition of barbequeing out on our newly remodeled patio on Friday afternoons for lunch, and often times come together for social gatherings after work. These are obviously optional, but are a benefit of working here.
In addition to these advantages, iPoint offers a casual work environment that is relaxed but upholds professional standards.
The requirements for this position include:
- Help employees create work with high quality
- Help employees create sufficient quantity of work
- Continually develop new job knowledge and teach it to others
- Work reliably (follow instructions, meet deadlines)
- Work respectfully (take direction from your manager)
- Demonstrate good attendance (on time, not missing work without advance notice)
- Assist co workers in achieving their accountabilities
- Communicate well with customers and customers
- Design, create, and modify websites.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the quoting, development and overall web project process.
- Work to complete website projects at or under quoted hours and delivery dates.
- Work on Hosting/ISP related issues such as site launches and moves, e-mail issues and DNS problems and SSL management.
- Work with others in all departments to accomplish the overall company goal of customer satisfaction and service
- Demonstrate the willingness to learn new concepts and be able to implement and teach/document for others to follow
- Solve customer issues and problems as related to web projects, web sites.
- Keep track of customer contact thru documentation and notes in a CRM
- Work with network/web customers and sales to recommend the right solution for the client and be able to communicate the benefits to the client
- Re-schedule and adjust according to things out of our control, find and correct root causes of delays
- Monitor and communicate with client change orders, so that the client has been informed in writing of the additional time and or charges to be billed.
- Continually look for ways to improve the development process with tools and other suggestions
- Identify problems with customers or work and be able to address and solve without much oversight.
- This position requires 3 years experience working within web projects.
- This position required 1 year experience working with the hosting/ISP realm.
- This person will be developing sites for clients, and working with hosting clients.
- Must have strong client communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to communicate, schedule and perform the functions of web developers
- Must be able to schedule client requests and project timelines
- Must be able to properly quote hours for project estimates and updates
- Previous project management a plus
- Previous management experience a plus
- Company Sponsored Retirement
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Insurance
Please e-mail a resume and design samples to be considered for this position.
Information Point Technologies has been in business for 15 years, locally owned and providing technology services to all types of businesses throughout Colorado and beyond.. With a staff of 12 employees we provide managed IT services to businesses as well as building and maintaining websites and digital marketing solutions to businesses of all types and sizes.
Fort Collins, CO
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 09:21:17 PDT