1. Plan and coordinate movement of major end items and associated materials globally using full Force Deployment Planning and Execution procedures or standard Marine Corps/Navy transportation procedures as appropriate.
2. Provide updated status reports on cargo from planning to delivery.
3 Process all cargo to ensure compliance with both theater and DOD requirements to include the creation of any and all appropriate transportation/customs required documentation and/or data in hard copy or required electronic format for level IV and VI information. Create and transfer data to appropriate activities for modal manifest requirements using MDSS II or other systems as appropriate.
4. Plan, construct, and input all required JOPES transactions for Time Phased Force Deployment Data preparation and execution on a timely basis.
5. Create all LOGCOM related JOPES Newsgroups.
6. Monitor all JOPES Newsgroups and respond as required.
7. Produce and affix all Automated Information Technology (AIT) according to DOD and service regulations.
8. Functional knowledge of Joint Force Requirement Generator.
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING.
Be advised that you are only required to apply for ONE position. Pick your best employment opportunity and only apply once. If you apply for more than one position, all applications will be deleted and you will not be considered for any open positions.
Ensure you have all the qualities and experience listed in the job description before applying or your resume will be discarded.
If directions are not followed as per above, your resume will be deleted form the system and you will be forced to re-apply following all terms outlined.
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 13:48:26 PDT