Paylocity and ADP Payroll Administrators
Corban OneSource is one of the largest Mid-Market Human Resources Outsourcing companies on the East Coast. Located in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida, we are experiencing a 20% revenue growth this year specifically due to the incredible people on our team and are now expanding our Florida operations to serve our growing West Coast client base.
We are a team of dedicated professionals looking for the same type of person to join us. No politics, no bureaucracy, just working hard, having fun and helping the company grow. We treat each other with the same Corban values we serve our clients with:
• Commitment - Make our clients "Raving Fans." Deliver +1 percent
• Ownership - We take ownership of the issue until it is resolved
• Reliability - Our clients and colleagues count on you. Be there for both
• Best Practices - We are an extension of our client's organization, selected because of our expertise
• Attitude - Is everything
• Necessary - Embrace a "whatever it takes" approach
We have a very entrepreneurial environment where the vast majority of our new ideas; programs and policies come from our team. We have built a culture of autonomy with no micro-managing, so our employees are given the freedom they need to succeed and the coaching and mentoring for those areas they need help. You are NOT just some number or body in a cube, you can make a difference and our environment encourages this. We are a family oriented company focused on working hard and playing hard. We are not perfect but try our best to take care of the people on our team. We offer full paid benefits for the individual, (This equals up to $5,000 annually in additional compensation), 401(k), PTO and professional development reimbursement. If you are a high performing individual with excellent people and client skills looking for a great opportunity for growth and advancement, Corban OneSource is the place for you.
Payroll Administrator (also seeking Payroll Specialists to support our Administrators):
In this, you will be responsible for:
• Administer full Cycle payroll processing in a multiple client, multiple state environment (from data entry through full gross to net processing and end of cycle reporting)
• Extensive QA and auditing to ensure accuracy. The quality of our people and processing is a key to differentiating us from other providers
• Acting as single point of contact for all client payroll related inquiries (e.g. wage verifications, garnishments, taxes, vacation accruals, reports, etc.)
Key Requirements are:
• A servant heart
• A proven history of tenure, consistency and attendance. We are looking for long term team members to grow into future roles
• Schedule flexibility (we serve clients in all time zones, so you can pick a core shift, but sometimes we need to flex around that)
• Hands on experience with Paylocity WebPay system, ADP Workforce Now, or very closely related payroll applications.
• Demonstrated understanding of payroll administration and payroll taxes
• Intermediate/Advanced Excel and Word Skills
• CPP Certification is preferred but not required (we will pay for you to get your CPP)
Corban OneSource is a Mid-Market HRO (Human Resource Outsourcing) company that specializes in working with companies across the US that have between 100 and 5,000 employees. We help companies become more profitable by implementing best practices in cross functional areas of HR. Our clients leverage our expertise in administrative work flow design and our advanced HR Technology to elevate their employee satisfaction and increase profitability. People and Process are our Passion and it should be readily apparent to all who come in contact with us.
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 05:26:23 PDT