Manager-Government Accounting and Compliance
We are looking for a Manager-Government Accounting And Compliance to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Coordinates and documents DCAA audits
- Works closely with contract and estimating functions on DCAA proposal and post award audits
- Performs as Government Liaison role with DCMA/DCAA
- Prepares indirect cost proposals and incurred cost claims.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline, a CPA preferred.
- 5-7 years of directly related experience conducting and responding to regulatory audits and maintaining compliance with government CAS and FAR regulations and requirements preferred.
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools, QuickBooks preferred.
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
We are developing a unique multi-column electron-beam direct-write lithography system. This system will dramatically reduce cost for advanced semiconductor IC production. The company focuses on lithographic patterning of critical layers, to complement and support the extended use of existing Optical lithography.
Led by Dr. David K. Lam, founder and former CEO of Lam Research Corporation (Nasdaq: LRCX), Multibeam is the leader in Complementary E-Beam Lithography, or CEBL.
Please visit Multibeam at http://www.multibeamcorp.com and view other job openings.
Santa Clara, CA
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:26:15 PDT