Informatica ETL developer w/ B2B Data, Teradata Parallel Transporters
Role: Informatica ETL developer with Medicaid
Number of positions: 2
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
- Must have: 5+ years of current experience of development using Informatica, PowerCenter, SQL
- Must have: 2+ years of experience using Teradata Parallel Transporters.
- Must have: 2+ years of Experience with 837 X-12 Informatica B2B is preferred.
- MUST HAVE: 3+ years of recent health insurance, Medicaid, health care experience
- Experience using Business Intelligence / Data warehouse tools - Cognos, Teradata, Oracle, SAS preferred
- Familiar with Data warehouse concepts, designs & ETL processes
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong understanding of relational databases and database structures
- Experience working in fast paced environment is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Public Administration, Health Administration, Biostatistics.
- Design, engineer and develop information technology solutions using Informatica 9.0.1 platform at various stages of SDLC process from requirement gathering to designing, development and testing for various Enterprise Data Warehouse projects.
- Designing and deploying data integration (ETL) solutions in a data warehousing/BI environment involving complex data transformations, change, data capture, and error handling using Unit and Integration testing, database testing to provide clean, consistent and integrated data.
- Participation in project meetings/design groups as a team member with other Data Analysts to design, engineer and develop solutions.
- Install Informatica, Teradata to support the Project SDLC and day to day development activities.
- Design, develop, Code, implement and unit test the mappings, sessions and workflows in Power Center in a timely manner and document using technical skills
- Design documents to build ETL maps, test and migrate. Develop source to target maps, develop Test Scripts and take ownership for their body of work. Communicate clearly and manage requirement s in design using best practices.
eSense Incorporated is a consulting and service firm specializing in Information Technology and Business Process Reengineering. The foundation of our company is a sense of extraordinary commitment to adding value for our clients in everything we do. We call it eSense, and it is incorporated not only in the foundation of our company, but also in its name. We partner with our clients and enable them to achieve their business goals using technology. We enable our clients to envision and implement an optimal business model to achieve their objectives, improve organizational and operational performance. Our clients include many Fortune 500 companies as well as government agencies across the US. Joining eSense will provide you access to many opportunities that offer you challenging work, job satisfaction, and valuable career experience with some of the world's leading companies. Come, join eSense and be part of an exciting fast-growing firm where you will succeed and prosper doing what you love!
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 21:16:19 PDT