Manager of Campus Services
Manager of Campus Services
University of San Francisco
USF Facilities Management Mission Statement:
The USF Facilities Management team is committed to responsibly steward the USF campus with integrity, while conserving USF campus heritage and improving the campus to meet the challenges of today and the future.
Our mission is to provide a functional, aesthetic environment that supports outstanding learning opportunities throughout the University, in an environmentally sensitive, economically effective, and sustainable manner.
Under the direction of Director of Operations, the Manager of Campus Services will be responsible for supervision and coordination of campus services. Responsibilities include oversight and monitoring of day-to-day operation of campus custodial services and monthly billings; refuse management; pest control services; facilities condition assessment including ensuring that general inventory classrooms have appropriate furnishings; communication and coordination with vendors for bidding and installation of flooring, window treatments, interior and exterior glass and other campus services. The Manager of Campus Services conducts periodic building inspections and assesses custodial service operations to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to contractual obligations and performance expectations.
• Administer customer Service Level Agreements and customer satisfaction programs.
• Administer janitorial services assessment program in accordance with established guidelines to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain and administer furniture inventory.
• Communicate and coordinate with vendors for bidding and installation of floor coverings, window treatments, interior and exterior glass, contract painting and common area furniture.
• Work with vendors and stakeholders in the coordination of small and large scale moves.
• Oversee refuse management program.
• Communicate and collaborate with University staff, faculty and key building occupants to ensure satisfactory delivery of services.
• Develop and manage business relationships with key stakeholders and customers such as Residence Life, Athletics, Events Management, Koret Health and Recreation Center and other University department representatives.
• In accordance with established guidelines, conduct periodic building inspections and assessment of janitorial service operations to ensure customer satisfaction and expected levels of service delivery.
• Investigate complaints of unsatisfactory cleaning performance and take action to resolve issues.
• Prepare periodic reports to document service audits and to advise management staff of the status of custodial and campus support operations.
• Work closely with the Office of Residence Life in the administration of summer cleaning programs and on-going cleaning of residence halls.
• Work with Events Management in the coordination of custodial service support for special university events and activities such as student move-in, commencements, Fall Fest, Student Orientation, etc.
• Review custodial billings for accuracy and contract compliance.
• Administer custodial work order process in the work order management system.
• Interact successfully and professionally with all members of the University community as well as external contractors and other constituents.
• Order and inventory paper products, trash can liners and restroom supplies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ experience in vendor management, facilities management and related field experience
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse population of faculty, staff and campus community
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and self-motivational skills
• Superior customer service and communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly, confidently and concisely in verbal and written formats to a wide variety of constituents
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Understanding of desktop software in a PC or MAC environment (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
For information on how to apply, please visit the following link: www.usfjobs.com
The University of San Francisco is an equal opportunity institution of higher education. As a matter of policy, the University does not discriminate in employment, educational services and academic programs on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age (except minors), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition (cancer-related and genetic-related) and disability, and the other bases prohibited by law. The University reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities under the law.