Entry Level IS Engineer
• Develop, implement, maintain and test company information systems.
• Prepare user manual documents for various information systems and provide trainings to the end users.
• Provide technical supports for various IT issues
• Design, implement, maintain and test company information systems in RMA service environment and production environment.
• Maintain and support the local LAN/WAN technical and user environments.
• Responsible to provide IT/MIS solution to support service operations and fix IT related issues for each functional team.
• Support IT project to meet customer requirements and satisfaction.
1. Education Level:
B.S. or equivalent degree in CS or physical science.
2. Work Experience:
Two (2) years experience in Microsoft servers, MS SQL, MS Office, C#, Java, PHP, FTP and Windows environments.
Minimum two (2) years experience in coding and debugging.
Previous or familiar with SQL 2018/2012, hands on experience in TSQL, store procedure, EDI implementation experience will be desired.
Ability to work well independently.
A team player with good interpersonal and communicational skills
Excellent customer service skills & a strong sense of urgency.
The Staffing Solutions Group is a leading regional staffing company, established and operated under the same management team since 1989. We provide a full range of staffing options, which include: Direct Hire, Long-Term Temporary, Temporary to Hire, Payroll Service, Vendor in Partnership (On-Site) and One-Call Solutions. This position offers excellent benefits and room for advancement with temporary to hire opportunities.
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 17:35:23 PDT