Content Marketing Specialist
The Content Specialist role requires the ability to create and source varied content necessary to effectively meet all marketing objectives, including graphic design, the creation of marketing collateral, social media management, email marketing, and content performance analysis.
This is a great opportunity to take all your skills, knowledge, and experience to create strong brand, marketing materials, programs, and campaigns to support the effort to meet our sales and business development goals. You will work both independently and collaboratively with sales, operations, and other teams within the company.
- Produce and manage distribution of curated content matching sales and marketing strategies including: white papers, webcasts, videos, newsletters, infographics
- Advanced InDesign skills that can produce highly creative information design and layout
- Ability to manage multiple marketing efforts with constant attention to detail
- Manage, organize and post content according to an editorial calendad
- Develop content for all social media accounts and contribute to strategy
- Ensure content strategy meets objectives by regularly analyzing performance
- Identify opportunities to increase content distribution, amplification and exposure
- Manage end-to-end email marketing and social media campaigns, including planning, targeting, creating, testing, executing, reporting and optimizing
- Develop drip and nurturing programs
- Execute cohesive strategies to build email database and social media communities
- Track campaign data and success. Conduct market research in focused areas such as competitive landscape, and on- and off-street intelligence
- Bachelor's degree in related field and at least 4 years of content marketing experience
- InDesign skills - graphic design portfolio examples required for interview
- Experience researching, designing, writing, and producing collateral
- Superior writing skills, including ability to craft a story in a compelling manner
- Firm understanding of print and all channels of digital marketing
- $46k Annual Salary
- Competitive benefit packages includes full Medical and Dental coverage
- 401k with employer match
Lefavi Wealth Management is a private wealth management firm based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Founded in 1980, we have been helping high net worth individuals plan for and protect their futures for nearly four decades.
We provide full wealth management, a service much more comprehensive than traditional financial consultation. With a focus on people and not on transactions, we examine and enhance all areas of an individual's wealth. Our unique network of professionals, which includes attorneys, accountants, and insurance professionals, holistically assesses all areas of financial well-being, from healthcare to home ownership.
Incorporating our decades of experience, we have developed a systematic approach to wealth management. As an independent advisory group, Lefavi Wealth Management provides unbiased financial guidance. With our own Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) and Broker-Dealer, we answer to no one but our clients. Our advisors have the freedom and the flexibility to assist our clients in selecting a vehicle that will best suit their financial position.
Salt Lake City, UT
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 13:35:06 PDT