Credit Analyst, Bilingual French/English, $75k-$85k
• The Credit Analyst is responsible for analyzing financial statements of firms in order to determine any potential risk that may be involved in extending credit to, or lending such parties money.
• Records payments to customers' accounts and maintains accounts receivable records.
• Analyzes customer's financial data to determine creditworthiness
• Obtains information from credit bureaus, credit institutions, companies and other similar sources to determine an applicant's credit history and ability to repay loans or obligations
• Presents findings to credit committee and makes credit recommendation based on findings
• Process applications for credit
• Meets with customers and recommends payment plans based on current situation and credit history
• Understanding and knowledge about export credit insurance dynamics
• Enters collection receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger.
• Researches and processes credit notes, returns, and bad checks.
• Maintain customers files well documented as per internal credit guidelines and credit insurance policy requirements
• Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries.
• Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts and collect past due accounts
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
• Experience: 4-5 years of combined experience in Credit and Account Receivables positions, ideally with credit analysis experience in banking and multinational company with operations in Europe or Africa.
• Familiar with import/export processes
• Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required
• Ability to pay close attention to detail
• Proficient in mathematical principles and calculations
• Ability to actively engage in conversations with clients
• Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner
• Proficient in the use of a personal computer and corresponding programs
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason.
• Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer (internals and externals) needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
• Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company resources.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
• Languages: English as a first language, ideally but not mandatory French as a second language
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Staffing By Choice is a professional and administrative staffing firm that has the ability to find top talent in a wide ranging variety of professions and administrative functions.
Our candidates all have different goals; whether it's a career role with excellent upside potential, earning more, looking for a company that will help you develop your skills to the next level or finding that next consulting or temp opportunity, Staffing By Choice will work with you to understand your individual priorities.
Staffing By Choice recruiters will help many talented individuals find their next opportunity this year. You could be the next success story!New opportunities become available on a daily basis.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:27:25 PDT