Business Analyst - Customer Experience
The Business Analyst within our Customer Experience team is an experienced liaison between business users and development teams by serving as the business problem solver. The Customer Experience Business Analyst provides general daily application support, as well as supporting the execution of longer-term project initiatives. This includes providing training to customers, completing software installation projects, contributing to the knowledge base, and performing application upgrades for clients. In addition, the Business Analyst identifies problems and/or opportunities and defines solutions while remaining customer focused during the entire lifecycle.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop a deep knowledge in select basys technology products to be the subject-matter expert
- Interview subject matter experts, customers and other stakeholders to clarify and document customer business needs and translate those needs into clearly defined and detailed requirements and user-focused specifications
- Utilize multiple tools and resources to resolve customer application questions or problems in the areas of database, system configurations/setup, product functionality and business enhancements
- Receive and respond to customer calls and support tickets, by providing open and timely communication following internal procedures and service level agreements, and escalating if and when appropriate
- Work collaboratively with customers to troubleshoot and solve their business needs using basys technologies
- Install standard upgrades/updates/patches/releases as necessary, investigate, research, replicate test and resolve client issues in a timely manner
- Provide proprietary software training to customers via webinar or classroom instruction
- Work independently to design, configure, implement, and document technical solutions
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality
- Demonstration of new functionality and seek inputs on future direction of product
- Ensure quality and distribution of project deliverables, status reports, meeting minutes, etc.
- Communicate project updates and status reports internally and externally
Required For Success
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a similar discipline
- 3+ years' experience as a Business or Systems Analyst with demonstrated strong proficiency in requirements definition
- Database or programming experience is considered a plus
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Capacity to build strong internal and external relationships to work effectively with stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, prioritize tasks, and meet demanding timelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to translate technical terminology, concepts, and issues in terms understandable to both technical and non-technical resources
- Ability to conduct effective group presentations and training
- Expertise in core MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Why choose basys?
We believe our employees are vital to our success. We provide opportunity, nurture talent, and develop leaders.
Imagine a career where you take pride in the work you do. The solutions you develop have a direct impact within the industry. You are appreciated and acknowledged for going above and beyond the bar that is already set high. You receive honest and constructive feedback to propel your career to the next level. A place that values diverse backgrounds, experiences and personalities, where humor and laughter are encouraged.
We move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and committed to executing each day. Do you want to be surrounded by passionate, dedicated people doing challenging work? Choose basys and join our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
For four decades basys continuously is the recognized leader in developing, deploying and supporting software solutions in the Taft-Hartley industry. We provide an integrated solution suite to make our customers work more efficiently. Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, and with employees working across the United States, our highly-skilled technologists collaborate to solve complex business problems and deliver tailored software applications to suit our customers business needs.
Our people are vital to our success.
We provide opportunity, nurture talent, and develop leaders...
Imagine a career where you take pride in the work you do.
The solutions you develop have a direct impact within the industry.
You are appreciated and acknowledged for going above and beyond the bar that is already set high.
You receive honest and constructive feedback to propel your career to the next level.
A place that values diverse backgrounds, experiences and personalities, where humor and laughter are encouraged.
We move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and committed to executing each day. If you want to surround yourself with passionate, dedicated people to collaborate in achieving challenging results, choose basys for your next career move and apply today.
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 14:16:09 PDT