• Review and analyze actual results, monthly forecasts and annual budgets for various offices
• Conduct operational analyses
• Reporting includes standard Services metrics including utilization, profitability, bill rates, capacity modeling and analysis of billable hours; Commercial reporting includes analysis of bookings trends, renewal rates, average deal sizes, sales rep productivity and margin analysis
• Prepare and publish monthly and quarterly reporting packages to executive management summarizing key trends and relevant analysis.
• Build analytical models that utilize both financial and non-financial data to forecast operating results.
• Assist management in project management of annual planning and forecasting cycles. Help drive processes that streamline these cycles.
• Conduct comparables analysis as necessary in support of key business metrics and objectives.
• Help identify trends and anticipate needs to support an evolving business environment.
• Participate in cross-functional business projects and analysis.
• Advise business leaders on the impact of operating decisions to revenue, expense and profitability.
• Financial Analytics
• Financial Modeling
• Financial Forecasting
• Business Performance Metrics
• Budgeting/Cash Analysis
• Knowledge of Scorecards and metrics a plus
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
For consideration please send resume with salary history and salary requirements.
Immediate opening - Salary commensurate with experience.
We are only able to consider candidates who have the related experience and qualifications outlined above for this position.
Founded in 1994, Envision Financial Systems, Inc. is the leading provider of services and real-time shareholder accounting software solutions to the mutual fund and financial services industry. Using in-depth knowledge of the industry and listening to its customers, Envision provides its clients with unparalleled mutual fund services and real-time access to data that optimizes productivity, increases customer satisfaction and enables emerging business needs. Envision's headquarters are in Irvine, California, with offices in Owings Mills, Maryland and Bangalore, India. For more information, visit our website.
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 15:26:35 PDT