Sr. Business Analyst
Our client in W. Los Angeles, CA is currently seeking a Sr. Business Analyst with experience in Identity Access Management. Ideal candidates will have experience working within a complex, multi-phased/faceted projects and be able to liaise with stakeholders from various business units including IT, Security and Compliance, in support of current and future application enhancements/releases.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Collect, review, analyze, manage, system and user requirements from business users
- Work with the business & technical teams to clarify functional requirements.
- Document detailed proposals, functional & data business requirements, process flows, use cases, information needs, test scenarios, and obtain functional design specification approvals.
- Manage the UAT process by performing smoke testing, test case validation, and obtaining business approvals on UAT for scheduled deployments.
- Serve as a liaison to other teams in planning, coordination, development and deployment of multi-team enhancement or projects
- Ensures delivery of project and enhancement requirements meet the requirements defined by the business customer
- Accountable for ensuring training needs are met for new or existing applications
Experience with SailPoint is a major plus!!! For immediate consideration and more information, submit your resume as a Word document today!
Founded in 2001, Odesus is an Information Technology Consulting and Staffing Firm. Over the course of the past 14 years, Odesus has established itself as one of the premiere firms providing services to banking, financial, entertainment and insurance clients, among other industries. Our business model is designed to provide services to a few premiere clients in a joint partnership to enhance performance and delivery. Today, the Odesus model has evolved so that we are a complete solutions provider focused on the deployment of IT professionals in a rapid and efficient process.
Culver City, CA
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:51:03 PDT