Enterprise Practice Group Manager
Daly, (WWW.Daly.com) is a leading IT government and education solution provider headquartered in Clarksburg, MD. Our continued growth has created demand for experienced technical Managers.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, have excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
Provide guidance and leadership for our New Enterprise Practice Group. This position will have management responsibility for our Engineers, and Architects that focuses on Enterprise Technology Solutions.
Solutions will include:
- Data Center - Servers, Storage, Virtualization, Power & Cooling, DR, BC.
- Wireless and wired network sales and implementations.
- Infrastructure projects - Switches, cabling and management.
- Security - network appliance and software solutions, video solutions, talk-a-phones,
- Application migrations and new implementations such as:
- Microsoft Active Directory,
- Microsoft Server and Exchange.
Required Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Sales Team on new Opportunities,
- Manage Architects and Engineers to ensure solutions are technically sound,
- Manage post sale implementations,
- Seek additional business,
- Provide customers with the highest standard of customer service.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Successful track record providing IT solutions and services, with client management; minimum of 7+ years professional experience required,
- Public sector experience is preferred (State, Local Government, and Education),
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience is preferred,
- Dynamic and highly motivated.
Daly Computers (Daly) is an IT solution provider and system integrator focused on the IT infrastructure needs of the public sector. Our mission to provide government agencies and educational institutions with innovative industry leading technologies and solutions. Position will focus on the following areas: Data center design and architect, virtualization, network (core and wireless), server, storage, security, VDI, and a wide range of professional / engineering services and related solutions
Daly Computers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The position is full-time, salary and includes benefits.
Daly Computers has been a trusted IT service provider to government and education customers for over 30 years. Our mission is to combine innovative technologies and services into solutions to help our customers succeed in their mission. Each solution is customized to our customers unique specification and environment for optimal benefit, matching industry-leading technology with a sound deployment and execution strategy.
Daly is experiencing tremendous growth and offers exciting career opportunities for IT professionals. We provide an excellent opportunity for training and growth.
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:55:40 PDT